New Painting


This is a new piece I have just started.

Photo #1.  Slip slap background with paints on a canvas board.  (I used all of the Color Shift Paints with the exclusion of black)

Next I glued onto the painted canvas one of the specialty papers I sell in my Etsy store.  This one is so sheer and one of my favorites.
 
**As you tilt this canvas the colors change slightly from purple to blue, green to gold, etc.  I love
      the effect.  I also like the strings that are randomly apparent in the paper.**
My small travel hair dryer was "just the ticket" for drying and shrinking the paper slightly to remove
the trapped air bubbles that didn't disperse with my roller.

Next  (I think)  is Stencil #1.   I have chosen 3 different floral stencils but know that can quickly
change.  My thoughts are back to "color"....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.