Charlie Brown

4-20-2020

Hi,
My name is Charlie Brown and I have lived with my new Mom and Dad for a little over a month and have been in what they keep saying is Quarantine  They don't have any idea what a real quarantine is.

Mom says I am stubborn, have a mind of my own,a tendency to do exactly what I am told NOT to do,
and  lifting your leg wherever you find a corner is NOT appropriate.  I have never really had anyone I
had to "mind:.  Things are definitely different here....

Mom gives me baths and tries to make me look better but I really think that I need a groomer.  I have no idea when I was pampered last....  I hold REAL still for Mom when she cuts because I KNOW she doesn't have any idea what she is doing....I am not going to move a muscle while she has this sharp  things in hand and another that buzzes.  .I still remember when she snipped my ear the first time.

I sure am glad that I live here....but I am just a dog from an abused home and I don't know a lot..
so I get slaps to the butt, a talking to, but I know tomorrow I will forget and do it again.  It is just a
habit; what I have always done.

It sure is a big world out there.  Mom sometimes takes me with her when she goes to town,, and
Dad takes me for rides in his Jeep.  I don't know where to look first there is so much to see up
here vs down there when all I really see is feet and legs...never who they belong to.



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.