Evil Eye Necklace

A friend gifted me with the focal bead.  It is cool and smooth and reminded me of an "evil eye" to maybe protect me from evil but JUST IN CASE I added a Buddha head.  The beads are a pale green
because the one inner circle of the eye is this same, pale,  green color....so the choice was easy.  The bead is black so I have used a black nylon cord knotted at the top and bottom of each handmade lamp work bead, a glue in bale by Tierra Cast and then several jump rings so I can change the length of the necklace with the clasp...and I wanted it a tad longer than the cording I cut.....but there is always a solution....well, usually.  I really like the way it turned out....elegantly simple.

1 comment:

williamoliver172 said...

creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment. Evil eye bracelets

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.