POURING #2


This is a pour from this evening.  The top Photo is the entire piece and the bottom is a close up of an area I really like the effect of.
I am finding that for me, it is best to use less paint.  I like the results/effects I get.
I DO NOT like these colors and have more mixed so I will layer in a different order.   Maybe as it sets overnight colors will change...but I am liking how I am getting a black outline on the bigger colored cells.
I added the colors to my pour cup and then a few drops of silicone, next color, 3-4 drops of silicone and repeat layers of color/silicone.
I turned my cup in the corner area. then frosted around the cup with black/pour medium mix,  pretty thin and this one I actually swiped with my spatula.
This is a 12" x 12" canvas panel.  

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.