Hole in the Wall Mural

One of the projects I am working on is the mural in my studio that has been waiting for me for a good 3 years....  I just didn't know what I was going to do..... but it is now working up quickly and I am enjoying the journey.....  Hopefully I will finish it up this holiday weekend....  My ladder, brushes, and paints await me.  I have to do the highlighting on the pine tree.... and the last photo shows the closeup of the clouds which is what I worked on last to enhance.



I LOVE CLOUDS, and TREES, and ATMOSPHERE........  Note that some of the coral base coat that was on the wall kinda shows through the white adding an unexpected touch of color to my sky that looks really nice..... Neat happening.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.