Spirit Dolls / Polymer Clay




Last night I finished up the 2 Spirit Dolls that I had started.  I used 2 different rubber stamps that I sell on Etsy (Seashell and Forest Floor).   I am anxious to make more so later today I will  go through my stock and see what else would work up into a doll.  Half of the fun is looking for the stamp that speaks to me and then finding embellishments... chosing the color, etc. and laying out in work preparation.  I have a stamp called "Nails" that might work up really neat for a Male Spirit doll....hmmmm.  A steampunk Gear Stamp that might be neat completed,  and A Chinese Writing stamp for some Oriental flair.... we are limited only by our lack of imagination.

Spirit of the Ocean has Sea Urchin shells for arms which I purchased at Florence, Oregon when I took a "me" sabbatical  and the dangles are Tierra Cast Ocean charms from:

                                               www.Dragongsfyre.etsy.com store

The center is a handmade glass lamp work bead that has an eye in what looks like a seashell in browns and greens that I love.  I used the manicurist tool I have written about here on my blog to drill the holes, and a face mold for the faces.


Spirit of the Forext has arms that are real pebbles which I order predrilled.  The leg dangles on this one are Moonstone Czech beads and square silver beads from "stash".

These are so relaxing to create.......  I love them.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.