1. MATURITY (Thought for the week)



MATURITY IS LEARNING TO WALK AWAY FROM PEOPLE AND SITUATIONS THAT THREATEN YOUR PEACE OF MIND, SELF RESPECT, VALUES, MORALS OR SELF WORTH...  (author unknown)

I am going to ponder this for a week of meditative thoughts....it will be interesting to see what comes from it.  They weren't just words I was reading but words that kinda jumped out and grabbed me as something that deserved some "time" in life ....  lessons to be learned, wisdom to gain, peace for my soul,,,,who knows what it will bring into my life this week....??


Walking away and not looking back is hard.....I have had to realize that everyone that comes into anothers'  life brings joy or teaches us a lesson....sometimes we get lucky and we get both in positive ness....but when it brings a little tug at the heart we have to continually remind ourselves that everything happens for a reason and we can fight it or we can accept....  acceptance doesn't always come easy....and it is something you may  have to continually reaffirm in your own heart mind with no resentment, anger, or dwelling in the emotion......  Growth....  Lessons learned...  Illusion vs Reality .....  and even at 70 MATURITY....


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.