The Soul Spirit of CITRA ART



I love doing Citra Art....  I love the mystery of it.  Watching what happens happen...as you watch your Negative come to life and become something totally different from what it was, and yet the same...  Sometimes I get "things" that just aren't anything.....at least to me;  but then there are others; like this one that somehow speaks to me....  As a youngster I loved those puzzles where you had to find hidden items in a picture,,,,I still find myself drawn when I see one....so I guess that is one reason why I like this art form ....

I don't give to it....it gives to me....  I am just the tool that applies what is needed to make the magic happen..... but still so much fun....  I haven't done any for a year or so ....  think it is something I need to add to my agenda of   TO DO SOON  and see what develops......

They are kinda like the INK BLOTS of the 60's.... It is fun to think and study and use my brain in the brainless days of "push a button" we now experience .....to form my OWN personal conclusion...based solely on me....my perception...


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.