Handmade Jewelery Set



I just finished this jewelry set tonight and it will be soon on its way to the east Coast….a birthday gift….  I LOVE the beads in the ring and the bracelet (orange, black, green and white) and have enough to make myself a bracelet and ring which is nearly done…..it is the same in some ways but different in others.  I love that the polymer clay beads for the earrings matched and makes a cut set.

The teardrop silver beads between the lamp work and Czech beads add a different look which I like.

When I finish the other set (am doing a necklace, bracelet and ring set for me) I will post it so you can see the similarity difference.

Have a great first week of August  everyone…….


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.