BOOK "WOMEN WHO RUN WITH THE WOLVES"



 I really enjoy painting books and was into working with this surface so I painted the book I am reading
"Women Who Run With the Wolves"….  On the page edges I have painted a couple of roses also…..

And by the way an AWESOME book and I am only on Chapter II but was so impressed I felt it needed my own thank you to the words inside….  It is so jam packed with knowledge it is a slow read but you find you want to remember it all.

I wrote the word LOBO because these were the wolves that WERE prominent in PA where I was born,  raised and spent about 25 years of my life….  They were a grey wolf and there was a preserve for them in either Kane or Ludlow Pa.   Funny how triggers work….where they take you…




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.