Handmade Jewelry Set #2


Same beads, different look.  My smaller green beads are more in a dark sage green which goes with more of my clothes.  I absoluely love the orange, green, white and black beads which are NOT lamp work but goodness but they are beautiful…and I have NO idea where I got them to order more….With these 2 sets of jewelry I think I might have one (1) left.  I also really like the clasp on the bracelets and I am trying something a bit different with the necklace and will show you what it is when I finish another……  It will work good for me…but maybe not tohers.  Once again I love the little teardrop pieces and need to order more of these as they look so cool in the pieces I have done so far.  The ring had room for a cham on the outside of the ring so I incorporated a silver lady bug which has a personal meaning to me.  I am anxious to wear this set….


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.