Journals and Sketchbooks


I really enjoy the diversity of mediums, art styles, etc. and in each I find inspiration in another and the circle gets bigger and bigger ….  A balance in Art.

Mixed Media is fun and I am always amazed and what gets put where….and who knows why?  Many times not me….I just look around…and go with it.

At the last show I did even the kids were visibly appreciative of what I had done…so it seems to appeal to many different patches of ages…men as well as women.  I want to work up several for men as I know there are many who take journaling as seriously as we women do…..  A journal is just the new diary I guess….

These two are "done" I think but I have 6 more in my studio that are "in process".

Price will be determined by the cost of the elements used as well as my time.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.