Floral Arrangement

I had never done any flower arranging before but I felt it would be a good, out of the box, medium change, creative experience…..

I purchased the vase from an Etsy Vendor and the photo really doesn't do the vase justice.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  It looks like an open lily and is bright yellow getting lighter down the base where it turns to light blue and then a rich, watery dark turquoise blue.

The flecks of blue you see here and there within the bouquet are small, handmade glass beads from a woman from Austria.

The flowers are from our local goodwill and were PERFECT…

Miss Butterfly from Hobby Lobby.

Willowy twigs have been added here and there to offset the floral arrangement.

The bouquet is for a friends' birthday on the 11th for her newly painted YELLOW bedroom with accents of turquoise and deep red so I am in hopes she will like it.  She wanted to keep the bedroom simple…..&^%$#

I have decided that floral arranging is no different from other artistic creations remembering these
elements as a check out to follow….  and I am sure there are other artists' who could add to this list
but this is kinda my list…using my artistic license.  Feels good.

Dimension
Color
Texture
Form
Eye Stoppers
Creativeness
Build from back to Front
Different Sized Elements
Variety

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.