The Deepest Acceptance by Jeff Foster

I am in the process of reading the book The Deepest Acceptance by Jeff Foster.

Here are a couple of quotes from his book….that I have journaled.

BLISS:  You disappear, and you become everything; self absorbed, internalized, from the heart or everything disappears and you become nothing.  Words simply don't do "IT" justice.

The place where conflict begins in us …..  is also the place it can end.

It's often only when we start hurting that we start listening to life.  Your suffering is your unique invitation back to the ocean.

So thanks Jeff Foster….. as I continue on with your wonderful book of what I see as common sense.
Things I am SURE that my mother told me about…..

I would HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone who feels they want to get in touch with themselves.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.