Buddha Jewelry Set

 Today I got beads together to work on some Buddha jewelry with the "heads" I received over the weekend.  This one is done with various turquoise and off white beads along with Tierra Cast Clasps, Wings, and Floral barrel beads which my daughter sells on her Dragynsfyre Etsy site.

I also finished another Buddha set in purple which I will take photos of tomorrow when I have totally completed the set.  I have yet another one to do in "greens" and may just order soome more focals for additional sets.   Each one, although the focal bead is the same, will be different.  I am not sure just which one I will claim as mine…..so will need to wait until all are completely finished.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.