My Buttons … Artisan Wrap Bracelets

One of my "button" customers  (Brooke G.)  is in the process of opening her own Etsy shoppe and will be making wrap bracelets using a lot of the buttons I sell as well as others, beads, charms, etc.   Photo #1  is one of her 2 daughters modeling one of the longer lengths.  SWEET.

#2.  One of the celtic buttons I sell with a single wrap.                                                                        

#3. A small orbital button with a single wrap

#4.  Steampunk Wrap


I have been wanting a purple bracelet so I have asked for a multiple wrap using the steampunk button in photo #4 with purple beads.  The button I believe is brass (but it also comes in copper).  I love jewelry that is handmade, unique, one of a kind,  and fun to wear.  These wraps are perfect.


s
                   
As soon as she gets her shoppe up and running I will post a photo of my purple one along with her new shoppe name.   If there is a button you like from my Etsy shoppe you can request a custom bracelet.




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.