Pillow Sole Socks

As we get older hmmmmrrppphhhh it seems it takes LESS to make us happy and we enjoy those "little" big things in life.

This past week I found Pillow Sole socks.  When I saw and felt them I said "yea, right (in a negative mind only thought) but I bought them to try as I have Mortons' Neuroma and RSD... WELL,,,let me tell you...I went back to the store the next day and I bought 2 more pairs (they run $7 per pair and were on sale for buy one get one at 50% off).  These sock are awesome.... for what little extra there seemed to be in the sole.  AND they carry the socks in knee length as well....    The brand I purchased was Legale...  So if you want/need some foot comfort I have to say this would be a great option....  If your feet hurt seems as if everything is "wrong"...

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.