EVIL DOERS --- Hannah Bridge

We have all encountered Evil Doers' in our life which can be either human? or technical.   Whatever or whomever has done a complete job of slowly destroying nearly everything in my computer, thank you very much;  so now to begin the fixes, repairs and hopefully restores.  All of my photos here on ArtisticRenderings have been "obliterated" "deleted" but I am determined to move forward a little wiser than before.

This weekend I was near Scio, Oregon and even though the weather was not co-operative with plans we still managed to enjoy and visit 6 of the old covered bridges in this area.

One of the bridges was called HANNAH so this is where I sit...  the bridge to tomorrow.

My email site is gone so I need addressses of all of my friends to re-establish an address book on my new email site..... so please comment here and provide it to me.    When all one has to do is "click" we fail to "remember" personal information of importance.....  so across the bridge to the rest of today.



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.