Trash to more of a Treasure



This was impromptu....I purchased this rickity ole bookcase at a garage sale because I needed shelving and for $5 I "figured" I could do something to make the piece more attractive....  These shutters have been around forever and I always used them as "freestanding" dividers but they fit PERFECTLY on this bookshelf.  One pair served as the back of the bookcase as it "shows" and one half shutter for each side.....and I love the look which holds my glues, inks, etc. for when I am "claying" so I don't have to search all over to find what I need..... perfecto mundo....  Since this photo I have painted the very top of the piece black ..... and the shelving has been modge podged with Simplicity tissue pattern pieces.   Is done ever really DONE.....but done for now, but I would like an old window I could prop on the front and move when using, replacing when done....hmmmmmmm.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.