Altered Journal

I am really enjoying altering journals.  I love this one with the wheat drawer pull which I incorporated into the design... unique and different.  I feel that you if you have a "personal handmade journal" you will WANT to write in it....It is special, for special thoughts, poems, ideas, or just a day to day journal of life.  This one was sold before I got a photo of it.....so now I am working on another as a gift then I need to do one for me....before the year passes me by.   I know I will love writing in mine...now to find that special PEN.....

The one I am finishing is called "LIGHT".... that is it;  simply Light so will try to get photos soon to post.   It is a black, blank page wire bound type sketching journal....or for someone who doesn't want the restriction of lines.....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.