Santas' Workshop

Unfortunately, or fortunately....depending on the day and circumstances. this photo realistically shows the "condition" of my creating space with projects set up all over and added to as inspiration hits.  A DEFINATE hazard zone, but I have pretty much learned how to navigate around.   It is SO nice to have this space separate from the house where I can shut the door and no one sees the construction or destruction zone.....  HOWEVER, I WILL be glad when Christmas has come and gone  along with a lot of the supplies...

I like when I am making gifts and enjoying the comfort that creating provides to me.  I even enjoy the cleaning and discovery of long put away items that become new again.

I hope that a lot of you who stop by to see what is going on here on my blog are also in "Create Mode".....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.