Basecoating Ceramic/Porcelain

Today I had a couple of hours where I could go downstairs and get a couple of items ready for the "fun".....  The blue, pink and purple travel mug is going to have a dragonfly design and the Raw Sienna pieces will have a kitty cat design.  

All pieces were sprayed first with Frosted Glass to give the 
piece some tooth so the paint doesn't slide all over....and I used Liquitex paints in the colors I chose and Soft White to
get a mottled effect of lights, darks and in betweens.  The colors have phased out to white on the back side using just the Soft White paint and working it into the color areas....  there should be no line of start/stop.  (Liquitex Paint)   I used a 3/4 angle brush (Dynasty FM Black Gold).  

NOW the fun begins....




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.