Plastic Grid Rolling Frames for Clay


  • I have wanted to do some clay work but wanted to wait until my grid frames came for rolling out the clay to a specific thickness.  They came today as well as white clay so now I am anxious to PLAY...
  • hopefully this weekend??? 

  •   I condition my clay in the pasta machine but would prefer to do the final rolling in these frames as I am not looking for a smooth, sleek, shiny clay that the pasta machine gives me so this way I feel "I" will have more control.  The frames come in #2, 3, 4 5 and 6 and two can be put together for a thicker size....  I purchased only every other size (#2 ,4,  6) and will add the other two sizes as a later date.  They are plastic and I think that they are going to be a "Slick" clay tool.  

  • I also purchased some round metal indenter tools  (for lack of correct name, and showing my lack of any type of expertise/clay terminology) that can add some texture that I am anxious to work with too.

I ordered extra and have them for sale on my Etsy site.  All 3 sizes for $18.00 plus shipping



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.