Perspectively Speaking

This is a photo I took over the weekend and I thought it might be of some interest ....

The farther away the telephone poles the closer they are together and the smaller they become......  the same with the yellow dotted line which disappears at the crest of the hill in the road.....

The road disappears at the horizon line...and look how big the road is closet to you.....the WHOLE width of the picture.

Follow these same rules when you draw or paint a path, stream, creek, road,  guard rails, fences, etc....  I love photos like this that can be used for reference material.  A camera is one of my best "tools"......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I didn't know better I'd say this was taken out on the east side of that desert we used to live in :>)

Amber

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.