October 1,2013

This ole' truck is close to the road at the beginning of our driveway and one of my favorite picture taking "sites".  

Today I got a picture of the Japanese Maple that my husband planted in the back of his
favorite truck.....and we leave the skeleton driver in all year long..... he causes a rucus a lot of days....

Plenty of color here in Bend this time of year and I LOVE it..... Every season I say it is my favorite so I guess I am a pretty happy camper here in the Northwest.  Don't even mind the chill in the air.

My husband told me that the winter birds "came in" today and our driveway seemed to be their "landing" area.  That means that snow is not too far off in the future for us....


Happy October to everyone......

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.