Fall Cleaning / Twist on a Painting

I have been doing some belated spring cleaning....yeah, really belated but still feels good.  Getting rid of things, fresh for winter....fallish decorations, etc.

During the movng things from here to there I found this painting I did a couple of years ago.....was
playing with scumbled, hazy backgrounds of color that didn't distract from the design but accented the
impressionistic feel I was looking for.... 



Underneath the picture were  mats that were this size I was going to check out so decided to "try on" some different colors and shapes to see what it would look like....I must have turned the picture and when I laid down the mat this is the picture that I saw instead of what I was expecting and I was kinda amazed how quickly things can change. 



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.