Clay Rubber Stamps

The clay rubber stamps (I sell 4 different artists' brands: Lisa Pavelka,
Mike Breil, Helen Breil, and and unknow artists' line) are a lot of fun to use with the polymer clay.  I am going to go through my stash of lampwork while daylight is still good, and I think make this into a necklace....or maybe a pin for a change.....  The stamp I used for this design is one called Pollination and is one of the smaller rubber stamps and I love the zentangle-ly type design...

I pressed the stamp by hand with this piece which I usually do for most jewelry pieces....  but I have a bracelet in mind I want to make so with it I will need my pasta machine so that all elements will be even....a sharp clay cutter blade and some different colors of the Gilders Paste....I like this product much more than I like the inks...I seem to have a bit more control....

Will post a completed photo.....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.