Weathering

Copyright  7-13     Diana Putnam   
Althought these are July storm clouds in PA... we had just plain ole' grey, overcast skies with thunder, lightening,  some hard rain and a little hail.  With as dry as evrything is here....it is a well welcomed rain and I wouldn't mind more of the same all night long.....  Our Pru doesn't like the thumder,,, as I guess most dogs shun so she has shakes and fretting until one of us can calm her down.

Loved these storm clouds...different from the ones we get here in the High Desert of Oregon and what I remember of storm clouds in the High Desert of California......  I have always said the clouds are different in different areas of the country based on horizon, tree levels or flatness of land, time of day, etc... so we have a tendency to paint what we see.  I love the yellow(s) I see in this cloud with also a tinge of mauve and the darkness of the trees to frame the photo out.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.