Mother Nature Update









My husband brought this home to me from a local garage sale...he paid $2 for it.  In-operable but I love old stoves and this half moon one was unique, special, and then all of a sudden I knew what it might just be the perfect base for....
my Mother Nature piece which has been progressing well....
and with a base that makes it getting close to "done"....  The little stove is just perfect.  I am going to clean it up just a little...
based on the rest of my piece.  A light once over of an SOS pad is all it needs...

Next I think will be the Gallery Glass Paint....  I don't like being able to "see" the handle so have to think about what to do there.... and I want some sleeves of "something" for the branch arms....and who knows what else but I have to be real careful about over doing....from the glass block up with the exception of sleeves she is DONE.... it is from the glass block down that I need to concentrate on......
8-13  Copyright    Diana Putnam

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.