PRESERVE YOUR MEMORIES II

In reading the Shapes book/DVD by Helen Breil I discovered a brand new product (at least for me) called PYMII (Preserve your Memories II) and was quite impressed with the demo videos and for the difference in this product vs other products on the market.  Naturally .....  I placed my order for a can.

Go to:  http://www.PYMii.com and see what you think about the products' versatility,  quick drying,
advantages over other finishing sprays, etc. and if you are an artist of quality I am betting you will order a can also.  Made here in the good ole' US of A....  It is a bit pricier than other finish sprays but it does more than a regular finish spray.

Browse the site.....  It was manufactured in 2002 and in 2005 on QVC they sold out in a matter of minutes.


Copyright 3-7-13    Artist:    Diana Putnam

Inspired by Harrison Fisher

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.