AWESOME

This photo is just one of several that I bid on at an auction in PA....and is just Awesome.  Makes you wonder what her life was like, where she lived, how long she lived. etc.     This just HAS to be a photo I paint, use Liquid Graphite in Sepia, or
SOMETHING.... and hopefully I can do a pattern packet ...  she needs to be "shared" and loved by "many"..... and a story to go along with her.

I just have the photo stuck in a frame I picked up at a garage sale in PA ....  I want to find a special frame and cut a mat ... or have one done uptown.  We have a great store where they do a beautiful job with mat and frames....

This woman reminds me of my grandmother who immigrated to the USA from Germany.  The facial expression is priceless as well as the shawl over the head and the simpicity of dress....  Just a price less photo from "yesterday".....




No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.