Bye Bye Pond..... : > ( to : > ))

This area USED to be our pond....I probably will always call it that even though it has been "filled in".... The pebble top coat went in yesterday...   I LOVE it, and it is a semi-blank palette for me, but I will miss the sound of the running water, my "froggies", the mallard ducks who would fly in and stop every year to eat, bathe, sleep and be gone the next AM.... but it needed to be so... I need to do things to make it as pretty and nice as the pond was...and my husband has promised me a water feature of some kind.   So now begins the hunt at garage sales for items that I can use to plant in that one would't normally plant in...and then determine the flower(s) that will best accentuate the piece...  Art is everywhere you look...it is not just in acrylics, watercolor, mixed media, etc.  IT IS EVERYWHERE and can be created everywhere.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.