Im-Perfect Beauty??

This is a quote by:   Marc Jacobs   I agree wholeheartedly with what he has to say.

"I ALWAYS FIND BEAUTY IN THINGS THAT ARE ODD AND IMPERFECT---THEY ARE MUCH MORE INTERESTING...."


This is an old wood burning porcelain cooking stove ....  My husband bought it at a garage sale and I love it just as it is....with the shotgun dings and everything.  I need to look around for handles or knobs to put on it........  I do have one that is a ladybug made by a glass artist in WA so will have to see if I can find it and see if it fits.....then look for other artists who make them and have each one different.
Works for me.... and becomes a bit artistic at the same time.....assemblage??

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.