Artistic License

5-13  Copyright    Diana Putnam
This painting (almost finished) was painted using the same photo as the painting in the previous post....BUT I used a little more artistic license and put in an asphalt road leading into a parking lot.

I have never painted a "road" before so I want to to do a bit more research, flyspeck the rocks and the road area, Bring the grasses up a bit more on the right bottom, and then I think I might be able to label it done,,,but then again it might need just a little outline of a chipmunk on the rocks where they like to scurry around and amongst..and last just a bit more shading and highlighting here and there.

Once again I used Liquitex soft body paints, FM Dynasty/Black Gold Brushes and handmade canvas  boards in portrait grade.

It is really fun to see where the brush takes me when I paint....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.