Tumalo Falls

5-13 Copyright    Diana Putnam
Although these falls are within 30 miles of where we live, and we have been here 10 years we have never taken the time to see these falls......so yesterday time was made.   I walked the uphill 1/4 mile jaunt to get to the top of the falls to take this particular photo and it was well worth the stop and go climb......  Gorgeous falls.

If you would like to see more photos which were taken of the area please go to:  http://www.picturetrail.com/artisticrenderings........ ALL of my photos on the blog and PT are my personal photos so please respect copyright.

Several of the photos will be used for reference material for paintings....  as soon as I feel comfortable with rock portion it will be on to the water.....another area of study....  Color, brushes, techniques, form,
scale, etc.

Make your own lessons....do your own thing.....and learn it your way.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.