Fused Glass Landscape Pendant

My friend Candace brought me the fused glass pendant back from her winter vacation.....and I love it.

A landscape fused glass piece that is just gorgeous.  There is just a touch of a creamy yellow as if the sun is either rising or setting so I incorporated that color into the pendant necklace portion that I designed as I went along.  I love the blue moon in the fused glass piece so I used one dark Swarovski crystal on the left side to duplicate the moon at the top right of the pendant.  

The white pieces you see are frosted and floral shaped.   I used 2 with a large Moonlight swarovski crystal inside to mimic the clouds in the pendant.   The beads around the fused glass are 2 different shades of Swarowski crystals.  Tierra Cast spacers were used and I have 5 tiny, triangular shaped, handmade lampwork beads up near the clasp.  

Such a neat, special piece.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.