Button Bracelets

I just finished making these two coin
bracelets out of some large buttons that I love....

The top picture is mine as it was the first one, and not as nicely done ... but I will be making another like it.

The bottom bracelet has different buttons (the shank has been cut off and rough spots polished out) and I used stones inbetween the coins for a real rustic, steampunky, gothic, medieval look.

I will list the bottom bracelet on Etsy and if it doesn't sell in a week or so it will be headed to the Art Boutique back in Penna.


Hammered Iron links, jumprings. and clasps are high quality jewelry findings by Tierra Cast and sold by Dragynsfyre.

I can hardly wait to wear mine tomorrow.....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.