Today's Treasures

Today was Pru's grooming day so I had 3 hours to pass away so I did a little thrift storing and below are 2 of my finds.

The fishing pole is only about 5" long...the plastic wrapper is still on the cork handle....and in perfect shape.  (75 cents).  Then in another store I got the pool ball stir-ers which were in a shot glass.  The little pool balls are just going to be perfect as I have a "mans" mixed media piece I have "trayed".  ( and the fishing pole just might fit in also.... hmmmmm  ) I got the pool ball stir-ers, the shot glass and an older cribbage board for $1.00 so I feel as if "as far as treasures go" it was a good day.


PS.  Pru is "pritty", smells so clean and fresh, and is supporting a very colortive 3 cornered necktie.  She will sleep good tonight...


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.