Believe Tree Assemblage

Copyright  2/13    Diana Putnam
Believe is one of my "pay attention words" for 2013.  I have wanted to do a Wire Tree assemblage so I decided to sit down
and do a tree.....  I wandered around downstairs picking up things that I thought might work well together and assembled this piece
a couple of nights ago.  

I am not sure if "this is it" or if I am going to do more.  Part of me says leave it alone and yet another part of me says use  and go farther...so I think that means making another similar to this one so that both of my whims are nurtured.   

I love bare trees, limb structure, whispy, nature, vintage, rocks, driftwood, jewelry pieces and buttons .... so this is a good believe for me.....

My next step will be to go scrounging for another substrate to use.

It is so much fun to create....and create for me.  If someone sees something they like. contact me and we will see what we can come up with to customize especially for you.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.