ATC Glitter Roo

I have no idea who the design artist is of this piece.....but this is my rendition of his/her design.

I have painted on an ATC portrait grade canvas and Liquitex Soft and Heavy Body paints as well as my FAVORITE Glamour Dust paints by Americana DecoArt.  It is framed with a gray/green mat which fits in a 4" x 6" frame.

This will be sold on my Etsy site W/O the frame allowing whomever purchases to choose the frame of Their choice.

There are many small pattern designs I have collected and have decided to do some ATC 
painting, mixed media, etc.  They are small, 
inexpensive,  low shipping,  and all of the pieces will be one of a kind and not copies.....

It would really be nice if I could capture the way the glitter enhances the designs and colors but the light just reflects pretty bad and gives a negative rather than the positive delight of these paints.



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.