NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS/GOALS

Copyright 12/12    Diana Putnam
It is the time of year to set some resolutions and goals for 2013.

I am going to continue working on the organization of my my room,  enjoy Bend more by attending more functions, take at least 2-3 classes to interact with people with the same interest(s), read a bit more, and the big one is to spend less time on the computer with groups.  As much as I enjoy them I am going to have to choose one where I can grow artistically,  where swaps/exchanges are done and is small enough to not be overwhelming, but active enough to be enjoyed.  

Tomorrow I am hoping I can find my way downstairs and quietly go into temporary seclusion.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.