Two by Two

Today I worked on getting greeting cards using my photos ready to go back to a unique Schoolhouse Boutique Store of handmade items.  I had a report from my sister and she said the first day they grossed over $8000.00 so I would say the store has a "good start".

The card photos have been named, signed and into special sheer clear envelopes then I will have to tag....    Tomorrow I will start on the photo calendars and then begin the steampunk brass flowers..... then think about Christmas...and high on the list will be the large wooden clips.

I am hoping that I will be able to get some altered art jewelry, and some altered art shoes/spoons done and out also.  There are just not enough hours in the day sometimes to get things done and I wonder how I ever in the world "worked"....

Tomorrow I will get the largest shelf down and furniture moved away from 2 of the walls so I can think about painting on Monday.  I have my brushes, paint, drop cloth, ladder, etc. so I am pretty much ready to go....just need that little extra oomph.


No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.