STUDIO EXPLOSION...

I had hoped to be farther along than I am but I did manage to have the wall to the left (that you can't see) painted and now I have the more intricate details to do...all of the cutting in.

I changed the darkest color darker as it has to cover a horrible, that I have lived with for 7 years, green paint....  and now that it is "on" I can tell that I am going to like it and it will bring out the reddish orange tones in my vintage pieces....I love my jelly cabinet that is down here.....

After I do the area next to the ceiling I can begin to put things back in their place and the next step will be the 2nd color and then blending in and the 3 color which is the lightest blending.   I can begin now to see what it is going to look like so the anticipation seems to increase....  I am getting rid of wood surfaces and some of the "too"  MANY frames that I have.

Tomorrow is DH upper GI endoscopy so the majority of my day will be spent in the Surgery Center...and evenings are so poor for "paint seeing" but it is progressing forward and that is "a good thing".

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.