The Depth of Inspiration

Copyright 9-2012    DP
Today I got to go out in the Side by Side....my first time since the purchase.

We went to Todd Lake, and Broken Top Mountain.  We wanted to go down into Sisters but the Ranger said it was still closed.  There is a big tree in the road and because of the fire danger right now they don't want to use chain saws to cut it down....so we may not get this particular ride in this year.

I love seeing the scenery and counting the layers of background.
I see 6 in this photo so if I should decide to piant it...or a portion of it;  the value changes with come into play as work my way forward...so many different shades of greens and blues....and in order to make certain things "work" mixing is so imperative...

In this photo to the top right, there is a round light spot?   I am wondering just what that is as it was about 3 o'clock in the afternoon when I took this.   Hmmmm.

Got some nice shots so it was a day of many joys.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.