JJ Bracelets



JJ Bracelets is short for Jewelry Jeans Bracelet... bracelets that will go well with jeans and the top of your choice.  I didn't have a bracelet that was designed in blues just for jeans....soooo here are 3.

The first one is mine.

The second one I picked out the semiprecious stones that had the brown in them to do brown and blue which I like together.

The third one ismade using lampwork to match the colors in the semiprecious stones which have been cut, beveled and polished.  They measure 12 mm.

Each bracelet I make will be different based on the accent beads I have on hand and what colors are in the semiprecious stones.  So once they are gone...they are gone.  I will list on Etsy where they will remain for a pre determined time and if they don't sell they will be on their way to a boutique gallery in NY state.



No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.