Echinacia

Copyright 8-12    DP
It seems as if things are continually changing once you have flowers,  a garden, etc... so taking pictures is always a top priority in my artistic journey.

The echinacia has changed and is finally flowering...and is planted within the rocks of our pond.  I really love the look...and next year I am going to do more now that I see how it is done...and maybe can even think of a way that is better....

I have detail, muted tones of color, nature, texture in grass, wood, rock, and design element.  

You learn more and more as you take photos, use different settings, download and critique what you do....  I  aim for what is pleasant to me...and hopefully others will like also.   If I am happy, everyone else is happy......and those that aren't....might never be.  

I am simplistically spiritual....and it feels good.  

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.