Dreamin' down the Deschutes


Goodness but this picture looks refreshing....I would give ANYTHING to be floating along with the current.... there is nothing more relaxing...splashing the cold mountain water run off when I get too warm and just dreamin'  down the Deshuctes....  I keep thinking I want to white water raft just one more time before they will tell me I am "too old"..... it is exhilarating and soooooo much fun, so much fun...  Your heart is beating so strong, the water is splashing you and up over the raft and you are paddling and hanging on for dear life.....  2 weeks ago a woman died rafting so I am beginning to have some doubts here...but the water is not running as fast or is as high as it was in the spring....so...I will mull a bit more...but in the mean time cool off with the photo of the Benham Falls area.....  Bend, OR

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.