Crochet Lampshade

I have this lamp in the master bedroom and it is perfect height wise and I like the way the light disperses but it has the older look reverted glass shade of years gone by....  I had this lampshade frame so I put it over the glass shade and then put this crocheted doily over the wire frame to see "how it would look".  It is not long enough as you can easily see, but I have some blue thread (I need some color in this area) so this will be another "project".... Crocheting a doily that will extend to the bottom of the wire frame and to help keep it in place I thinking that with the last few rows I will add beads....   This way there will be no light lost...as there would be if I covered the frame with material.   Excuse the photo on the right (a vintage piece I picked up at an estate sale) .....  I must have hit it making it hand a little crooked.

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.