Trash to Treasure

Kirk (a friend of my husbands) had been looking for a way to supplement income in these tough times and I started showing him things he could make.....then I told him that inside him were the seeds to become creative with his own designs.....( as we see here with his rocking chair).   Every time he creates something himself I always say to him " I thought you said you didn't have a creative bone in your body".... and I think he kinda amazes himself....but it is so neat to see the items he comes up with...  He has four of these spools in different sizes so he will have four of them for sale.... YEA....Kirk.  Another artist has been born.....

 Some of his other items are just as creative as this is and he has sold everything he has made....which is the REAL important thing....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.