Polka Dots, Stripes, Checks, Etc.

I love going on different designer stores, sites etc. to see what is in....selling, predicted to sell, etc.  I was delighted  to see that polka dots are hot as well as line work in "things" as seen in these chickens and goodness but they are cute....  As my kitchen is roosters and products related to roosters these really appealed to me big time.  


If someone writes that something is IN or OUT, ridiculous....etc. do a little finger walking and rely on your own findings....do your own research.  


In this particular case I loved what I saw....and if it is backed up by MANY more items containing design shapes one assumes that they could be clarified as IN....

No comments:

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS

I LOVE FREEZIN' FOG DAYS
Freezing fog on a pine tree bough.